Monday, September 5, 2011

Here we go Again!

Expect nothing except change!  That should be the motto here.  I know that, yet the change is still frustrating.  Here I am only 2 days into the new year and I have already had to move my classroom!!  At least I wasn't unpacked or anything, but I had moved into my classroom (4/4) at the end of last year.  Which meant that I had to unload both my cabinets so they could be moved to the new room and then reload them so I could have everything locked up over the summer.  Lucky me, now I get to do it again!!  I am moving to 3/3 which is just around the corner, but still.  So today I unloaded my cabinet and took the boxes and stuff to my new room, the cleaners will move the cabinet later (hopefully!).  Then I had to take down all the Arabic stuff in 3/3.  Mind you I already did this in 4/4 in July.  The Arabic teachers just don't take down their stuff or move anything.  How would anything get done if we weren't here?!

Oh one ironic thing: I am now in the room that I began in last year!!!  I have gone full circle!

So, how many times do you think I'll have to move my classroom this year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment