Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Still Waiting

Well, here I am.  Jaimie encouraged me to do this, and I read hers and I think it's a great idea.  Hopefully I'll update frequently to let everyone know what's going on in my new adventure.
As of right now I still have no idea when I will be heading over.  The last I heard from ADEC (Abu Dhabi Education Cousel) was that things were coming along well with the travel agency and the first group of about 300 teachers would head over on or before Aug. 10th.  That "or before" part is what is driving me crazy!!!  Not that I know what group I'm in or anything.  Trying to be patient and trust God and His timing.  As much as I am ready to go I am enjoying this extended time with family since I will not be able to see them for a year.
I actually met 2 people who will be going to Abu Dhabi!  It was great to talk to people who are in the same position as I am (waiting, packing, and just the overall uncertainty of everything).  Now at least I will know 2 people when I get to Abu Dhabi, that is if we are in the same group and the same location once we arrive.  So many unknowns!!!
Well that's about it.  I will update when I get an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment