Thursday, September 2, 2010

Moving Day

I am sitting in the InterContinental in Al Ain!  It is absolutely gorgeous.  The view is so much better than the view from Abu Dhabi.  Well, ok maybe not better just very different.  Palm trees are everywhere and it's very green.  The pool looks amazing.  I will post pictures later, but it's night and they don't show up.  I love the balcony.  I can sit out there and look at the pool, palm trees, and city lights in the distance. 

I can't wait to explore my new city.  There are mountains, forts, desert, oases, shops, restaurants, the zoo... lots to see and do.  Good thing I'm going to be here for 2 years!  Who knows what this week will bring, but I am up to looking around and finding places.

Not much else to write since I spent the day packing, riding on a bus, and unpacking.  I think I may just turn iin early!

No comments:

Post a Comment