Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WooooHoooooo:)

Today was the day!!!  I got my 5,000dhs pay advance!  There was lots of celebrating in the lobby!  The whole mood of the hotel changed instantly; it was so fun!

No more sandwiches for dinner!  Susan, Cassandra, Natalie, and I went out for dinner and to do some shopping.  It's funny how much different the mall is when you actually have money:)  We went to a fabulous Indian restaurant and had a wonderful meal.  I had a cucumber mint drink which was delicious.  It tasted like a cucumber with just a little mint.  Very refreshing!  For dinner I had some chicken thing in a creamy tomato sauce.  The menu said that it was a Northern Indian delicasey (sp?).  It was so creamy and didn't really taste like tomatoes.  It had a little spice to it, but not that much. 

After dinner we went shopping.  I got school supplies mostly.  Now I can get something planned for the first day.  I bought some books (I only wanted one, but I ended up buying 7!), crayons, pencils, paper, pencil sharpeners, and some other stuff.  Now I am ready to get to work!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got money-Yay! We got your postcard today and Matthew loves looking at the camels. I showed hime the facebook photos and he wants to keep looking at them. Very exciting day for you!

    ReplyDelete